Totally! Water erodes pipes, valves, hardware controls. None of this is acceptable. At the point when controls glitch, creation can stop or item can be impaired and this costs you time and cash. Water in Aerosol or Vapor structure is progressively hard to expel and requires the utilization of a Compressed Air Dryer.
How does water or dampness get into my compressed air?
Water fume (mugginess dampness) enters the air framework through the air compressor gulf air channel. The air compressor sucks in around 7 cubic feet of air at 0 psig, and that volume of air is compressed into 1 cubic feet of air at 100 psig. The water fume (mugginess dampness) that was in the 7 cubic feet of climatic air is presently compressed into 1 cubic feet of compressed air.
There are 3 types of water in compressed air:
- Liquid water
- Aerosol (fog)
- Vapor (gas)
Any of these types of dampness can make issues not far off in gear or may make significant issues in your procedure or finished result today.
How to tell in the event that you need a Refrigerated Air Dryer?
In the event that you are encountering the accompanying problems then you may require a Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryer:
– Liquid water is in your air lines and hoses
– Water fume splashes out of your apparatus exhaust
– Pipe lines erode and rust
– Paint Sprayer has water spots in the paint
– Your Equipment Manufacturer determines DRY AIR
What can help expel dampness from my Compressed Air System?
Refrigerated Air Dryers can be perhaps the best answer for expelling water and dampness from your Compressed Air System.
How does a Refrigerated Air Dryer Work?
- The refrigerated air dryer cools the approaching compressed air first in an air-to-air heat exchanger where the active cool dry air pre-cools the hot approaching air and gathers some dampness out.
- Then the approaching air enters an air-to-refrigerant warmth exchanger where the air is cooled to 38º F by the fluid refrigerant. This may say khi procedure makes the dampness gather into fluid water and it is depleted away. The outgoing air at that point enters the air-to-air heat exchanger and is gotten ready to keep the outside of channels from perspiring.
- The refrigeration compressor pumps hot hello there pressure gas refrigerant (Freon) into the condenser which moves the warmth from the refrigerant gas to the surrounding air as the gas gathers into a fluid.
- The fluid refrigerant (Freon) is then metered to a virus low weight where it enters the air-to-refrigerant warmth exchanger and the warmth from the hot compressed air is absorbed into the chilly refrigerant (Freon). The refrigeration compressor at that point sucks low weight hot gas refrigerant (Freon) into the refrigeration compressor and the cycle begins once more.